Monday, January 10, 2011

#MyCandyModel - Cassidy Clay | @CassidyClay


Name: Cassidy Clay

--- STATS ---
HEIGHT : 5'5
WEIGHT: 125
BUST: 34 D
WAIST: 24
HIPS: 38
HAIR COLOR: Deep brown with a natural red hue
HAIR LENGTH: Real and long
EYE COLOR: Milk chocolate brown
ETHNICITY: Cape Verdian and Puerto Rican
FAVORITE FOOD: Philadelphia sushi roll on soy paper no mosago..YUMMY
FAVORITE SONG: Anything 50...Wanksta
TWITTER: @CassidyClay

1) Where are you from?
--Cape Cod MA

2) How long have you been modeling/acting?
--I was inspired by my mother who was a model and started treating it
as a career and learning the tips of the trade in college. In high school I knew I loved the camera and was President of our television production club, where I hosted a local cable show amongst other school events.

3) What made you decide to get into modeling/acting in the first place?
--I was always confident in my beauty and had the brilliance to use it to my advantage. I am blessed to have good genes. I come from a family of beautiful woman who have aspired to make it...and they did, but I am the only one who has traveled and never gave up or got distracted and have made the most progress. It comes natural to me. I am an entertainer at heart.


4) Describe yourself and tell us what you'd like to bring to the modeling/film industry that hasn't been seen before.
--I have not had the easiest life by choice. I am a hard head with a college BA degree from an Ivy League school and a masters from the school of hard knocks. Me myself and I am a special individual and have made spiritual changes that have made me a better person. Sharing my story thru self expression and the legacy of fame...my goal is not to change the industry but to change the lives of my fans.

5) Who are some of your role models?
--Curtis Jackson and Jennifer Lopes....both not the most talented but definatly the most GENIUS in the game.

6) Have you been published in any print or online publications or appeared on TV? If so name a few...
--I have appeared in several music videos, the most recent was Tierra Marie. I have also been featured in Show magazine, Kay Slay Straight Stuntin, and my first cover was for Body Magazine. I speak spanish so my most challenging role was for the tv show "Doce Corazons" where I actually won and stayed on the show the whole hour and definitely left an impression. I have had small roles and have also been feautured in two calenders amongst other things but nothing worth bragging about.

7. What keeps you motivated?
--I am motivated by my haters because I know Success is the sweetest revenge.

8) What makes you smile?
--Money

9) Any fears?
--Being miserable and unable to control my emotions

10) Tell us something that most people wouldn't know about you already...
--I am most happy cuddling with my pitbull at home in pajamas doing nothing.

11) Besides modeling what else do you like to do?
--Modeling and acting has become a successful job for me but I am ready to incorporate the corporate world and start my own business. Making money is fun thats all I like to do. Currently I am working on my website www.CassidyClay.com amongst a few tricks up my sleeve. **Click on the site link**

12) Being a model/actress we're sure you get hit on alot, tell us, what's the WORST pick-up line you've heard?
--A lot...Its just that I dont get the guys who approach me really thinking they have a chance. "What's ur name" is a bad pick up line depending on who it is coming from.

13) Any shoutouts you'd like to give?
--God Thank you for your mercy and blessing.

14) Where can your fans & supporters find out more about you and stay connected and how can you be reached for appearances?
Google my name...of course Twitter, FB etc and all the trendy sites but def directly at
www.CassidyClay.com

Last question.............thong or boy-shorts?
Thongs in clothes, boy shorts to bed or sometimes I just let it breath.

**More photos of Cassidy**
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment